We Support White Rose University Academics in Brussels
Open to staff members of the White Rose Universities.
The next collection of Brussels Activity Forms from staff members from the White Rose Universities is open. The activities will have to be from January 2020 onwards. The collection deadline is Monday 10th June 2019.
Would you like to engage with Brussels stakeholders such as the European Commission, the European Parliament and/or European universities?
The White Rose Brussels Office could help you to organise and facilitate an activity in Brussels such as:
- A showcase event of your research to policy and decision makers to raise the profile of your research
- Meetings with Commission officials to learn more about European funding
- Activities to develop potential European partnerships
If interested, please complete the Call for WRB supported activities document and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation of receipt email from the WRB Office. If you do not receive this email, please contact Phil Holliday.
The next deadline for submissions for activities held from January 2020 onwards is Monday 10th June 2019.
The completed forms will be assessed by the White Rose Brussels Steering Group at their next meeting on 24th June 2019, based on the following criteria:
- Fit to strategic aims of the relevant White Rose Universities
- The level of cross White Rose institutional involvement
- Likely outcomes from the activity
- Evidence of need of support from the Brussels Office
All applicants will be notified of the assessment outcome by July 2019.
Examples of previous WRB activities held in Brussels can be found here: