Photography Competition Now Open
28 November 2019
Following the success of our 2017 photography competition, we are delighted to announce that our 2020 competition is now open for submissions! It’s open to students, staff and our alumni community. We eagerly await your photos – you could feature in our new promotional material and have a chance to win a £100 voucher!
The two categories are:
My Yorkshire: Yorkshire is renowned for its beauty and we want to see the best of what our charming county has to offer. So, if you have a photo that shows its stunning scenery or captivating city life then we’d love to see it.
My University: Our three Russell Group universities are famous for their world-class teaching and research, but we think their campuses are equally outstanding. Know a hidden gem tucked away on your campus? Can you show us an iconic building from a fresh perspective? Show off your skills by taking eye-catching shots of your university buildings.
How to enter, either by:
· Instagram: Post a picture and tag us @whiterosebrussels, using the hashtag #WhiteRosePhotoComp – or private message us your entry.
· Twitter: tweet us @WhiteRoseBxl with the hashtag #WhiteRosePhotoComp
· Email: email@example.com (please include ‘Photo Competition’ in the subject line)
Terms & Conditions:
· We request that you submit a standard resolution version of your photograph, but that you also have a high-resolution version that can be enlarged for publication purposes.
· Please submit a title and short description alongside the photo (max. 30 words)
· Maximum of three submissions per category per person.
· The entries will be judged by the White Rose team and their decision is final.
· Photographs must be your own original shots, and if selected for the prize you will be required to sign a declaration stating that it’s your own work and that the White Rose and the White Rose Brussels is allowed to use the images for promotional material.
· Deadline for entry is 12 noon (GMT) on the 31st January 2020.
· A voucher worth £100 for the winner of each category.
· Vouchers will only be payable on receipt of high-resolution photographs, if selected by the panel of judges.
· There is no cash alternative available to this prize.